Warranty & Returns
Returns & Exchanges
Is something not quite right? Don’t worry, the team at Louis Perry are here to help.
Your return item must:
- Be returned within 14 days of receipt.
- Be unworn and returned in the original condition.
- Have all tags, and plastic stickers attached.
- Include the original packaging, without postal labels.
- Returned via post with tracking number*
When completing a request to return or exchange a product please be sure to include:
- Your full name
- Order number
- Reason for return or exchange
- The item you would like it to be exchanged for
Returns will be issued with an exchange, store credit or refund for the value of the item being returned. If you wish to return an item, please email email@example.com and we'll be in touch with you shortly.
Each Louis Perry watch is backed by a 12 month warranty against defects in the material and workmanship of each watch.
What does this mean?
- This means your warranty will cover the repair or replacement of the watch if there are any manufacturer defects found in the watch movement, hands or dial.
What doesn't this mean?
- The warranty does not cover any damage or defects to the watch glass, battery, strap, general wear and tear, damage caused by dropping or bumping the watch or any water damage.
Make a claim
- If you would like to make a warranty claim please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and include:
- Your full name
- Order number
- Picture of the defect
- Description of the claim & what happened
Repair or replacement charges will be incurred by the customer in the following cases, even if it falls within the warranty term;
- Damage or failure caused by an attempted repair, modification by the customer or any third party
- Any damage or failure caused by water, fire, or any natural disaster.
- Any damage that has occurred due to normal “wear and tear” and ageing. This includes but is not limited to minor scratches on the case, glass and discolouration of bands. Louis Perry Watches reserves the right to make final decision on the cause of the fault.
- Failure or damage caused by improper use of the product or carelessness (kocks, bumps, scratches, broken glass, broken buckle and any damage that is deemed to have been caused by the customer)
- Battery replacement is charged even during the warranty term.
This warranty is void if the watch has been damaged by accident, or due to negligence of persons other than authorised Louis Perry employees. This includes any third party performing repair works on the watch without first contacting the team at Louis Perry and obtaining approval.
* You must ensure that when returning the item it is packaged in such a way that it cannot be damaged in transit. It must contain all items that were originally shipped. It must be sent via register post or courier. A tracking number should be provided to the Louis Perry support team, to ensure the safe return of the package. If no issue can be found with the product that has been returned a $20 fee will be charged for return shipping to the customer.
** In the event that original parts are not available Louis Perry Watches will offer the customer a replacement watch free of charge. If the product is found to have a major fault Louis Perry Watches will offer the customer a replacement. In the event that a replacement is not available the customer may choose a product of the same or lesser value. No cash refund will be allowed.
Please note that it may take up to 4-6 weeks from the date of claim to complete a warranty claim.